THANK YOU for your interest in our 2013-14 Season. Please read all information below!
MISSED TRYOUTS? Call for a Private Evaluation and Immediate Placement... 1.708.532.6506
WE HAVE 9 TEAMS FOR 2013-14
TINY - MINI PREP - JR PREP - JR 2 - JR 3 - SR 2 - SR 4 - SR 5 - INTERNATIONAL COED 5... OPENINGS ON ALL TEAMS
Evaluations are for team placement... EVERYONE MAKES a TEAM! No prior experience required! HS Graduates 18 as of 08/31/13 are eligible for senior teams! No Tuition for HS Graduates!
- The Largest Cheer Gym in the Area with 2 Floors! Be Part of our 12th Season!
- Lower cost and more practice hours!
- National Championship teams!
- Read the 2013-14 Season Information Packet and Fact Sheet to learn about costs and time commitments
- Complete a Registration/Waiver FORM if you attended clinics you should already have one.
- Wear cheer shoes, shorts and t-shirt. Girls - Hair up in pony tail
- Bring a copy of birth certificate
- Come into the gym area and perform your skills. Coaches will score your skills... Have fun and just do your best
- Placement will be immediate based on skills performed during evaluations. If skills change during the summer, athlete may be assigned to a different team... Up or down a level.
- See Registration page... $230 due at registration ($180 for Prep teams) WELCOME to the Allstar Athletics Family!
Monthly Payment Schedule - Total Cost $2,630... Uniform extra $300 if needed... Crossover Fee: There is an additional crossover competition fee of $390 where applicable. Amount will be added to monthly fees listed below.
At Registration $230
|Aug $240||Nov $240||Feb $240|
|June $230||Sept $240||Dec $240||Mar $130|
|July $230||Oct $240||Jan $240||Apr $130|
Prep Teams payment schedule... total cost $1,675 plus $175 uniform
|At Registration $180||Aug $180||Nov $180||Feb $105|
|June $155||Sept $180||Dec $180|
|July $155||Oct $180||Jan $180|
NEW for 2013-2014 SEASON
- Level 1-2 teams practice 4 hours plus 1 hour tumbling per week… tumbling now included TOTAL 5 HOURS per WEEK
- Level 3-5 teams practice 6 hours per week (3 days)… two more hours of practice time per week TOTAL 6 HOURS per WEEK
- Now Offering All-star Prep Team – Lower Cost, local competitions only, shorter season
2013-2014 Information Packet Available HERE. Call 708.532.6506 if you have any questions or better yet come visit us.
One Pager Fact Sheet IMPORTANT information including What's New, Costs, Choreography, Competitions and More...
Teams, Levels and Ages - Boys and Girls (Ages as of 8/31/13)
|Ages 5 and under||Ages 8 and under||Ages 11 and under||Ages 14 and under.||
Ages 12-18 Level 5
Just a Few Reasons to make Allstar Athletics Your Cheerleading Home for 2013-2014
- Cost Conscious Program - With all Costs Clearly Outlined for You
- Skill Levels 1-5 Beginner to Elite
- Experienced Certified Coaches
- Teams for Ages 3-18 Girls and Boys Age as of 8/31... Yes high school graduates are eligible
- Achieve Your Potential Without Limits
- National Champions at Major Competitions
- Starting our Twelveth season – Experience and Innovation Has It’s Rewards
Cheerleading Training Center
18475 Thompson Court (7800 West)
Tinley Park, IL. 60477
Click here for more information about our facility
Some quick directions:
From 183rd and Harlem Avenue Tinley Park
West on 183rd to 76th Ave. Turn South/Left (Tinley Park Bowling on SW corner)
South (1 block) on 76th Ave. to 185th Street Turn West/Right
West on 185th to Thompson Court Turn North/right
Orland Park (171st St. and LaGrange Rd.)
East on 171st to 80th Ave. Turn South/Right
South on 80th Ave to 185th St. Turn East/Left
East on 185th to Thompson Court
Frankfort and Mokena
191st to 80th Ave. Turn North
North on 80th Ave to 185th St. Turn East/Right